First Part: Overview of Asian Law and human rights
1. Argument on Human rights: Asian way, right to development etc.
2. Analytical frame work of Asian Law: discuss through Yasuda's hypothesis
3. Universality and particularity of human rights: comparing some international and regional documents on human rights
4. Differences and common features of Asian countries in constitutional protection of human rights 5. Civil and political rights
6. Social rights
7. Some other important issues: state of emergency and human rights enforcement system.
Second part: Case study
Case studies through analyzing the constitutional provisions on human rights in selected Asian countries. (Moderated by participants)